Did Harvard University reject Barron Trump? What US First Lady Melania Trump said
[ad_1] Did Harvard reject Barron Trump? Here's what First Lady Melania Trump said Did Barron Trump apply to Harvard and get rejected? That's the question swirling across social media amid political tensions between the US President Donald Trump's administration and elite universities.However, First Lady Melania Trump refuted speculation that her son, Barron Trump, had applied to Harvard University, calling the rumours "completely false" in a statement to The Palm Beach Post on Tuesday."Barron did not apply to Harvard, and any assertion that he, or that anyone on his behalf, applied is completely false," Melania said, addressing the social media chatter that claimed the 18-year-old had been denied admission to the Ivy League institution. White House tensions with Ivy League schoolsSince Trump returned to office in January, his administration has taken an aggressive stance against Ivy League universities, including Harvard and […]